SKINCARE IN THE NECK AREA IS AN IMPORTANT STEP - BEAUTY TIPS

SKINCARE IN THE NECK AREA IS AN IMPORTANT STEP
SKINCARE

Hello Friends. Hope you are well. Welcome to my skincare Routine the first step is exfoliation Instead it looks like waxing removing the hair from my cheeks, my upper lip, and my chin. Allows me to remove the hair as well as some dead skin. So instead of waxing and then going in with an exfoliator a couple days.

Related Posts


Later I wax when I know it's time to remove some dead skin. Making note of the areas that I've waxed. I'm also going to exfoliate the areas that I haven't waxed later on in this routine.

Cleanse Your Skin

Now it's time to cleanse the skin. I've come up with this really interesting way of cleansing and I think it has much more effective results than what I was doing before usually I would rinse my face take my cleanser and apply it to my skin, but I'm doing a dry cleanse method.

So I'm taking my cleanser applying it to my skin without any water at all. I massage the skin as I normally would really focusing on those congested areas around the nose and chin, and then I massage it all over my face until it's completely absorbed and tacky.

Now it's going to absorb into the skin as in you're not going to see it. It looks like there's absolutely nothing on your skin and your skin will feel slightly sticky.


Remove All Impurities

Now my theory with this is that because there's no barrier of water the cleanser is going right into the skin and then as you Add the water back in it activates the cleanser and pulls out any impurities along with it.

My skin feels so much cleaner every time. I do this so I've been sticking to this method and it's really cleared up my skin over time. Once I cleanse my entire face including my neck I'm going to rinse all of it off with water and then while my skin is still wet.


Use Brown Sugar

I'm taking some pure brown sugar and rubbing this into the areas that I didn't exfoliate using the wax Brown sugar is actually an awesome exfoliator. You can use this for your entire face, and it's very inexpensive as well as natural.


Remove Blackheads

Now the skin is fresh and cleans its time to extract this is completely optional and this step is actually detrimental. Sometimes I only do this because I really enjoy it. So normally when you warm up the skin, this makes it a lot easier to push out the blackheads.

But if you run the risk when you're squeezing out a blackhead pushing the dirt deeper down into your skin. So the step isn't always productive, but like I said, I really like doing it.


Use Of Mask

Next, it's time for a mask and I really like his healing clay. I got it off Amazon. The recipe says to mix it with apple Cider vinegar and this really helped my skin when I had intense breakouts.

So I like to use it every now and again to maintain a clear face. I have to let you know that this is not what I do every single night especially the exfoliating and the mask and de lasting this is something I do when I really need to take care of my skin as for a Regular day all I do is cleanse and moisturize and tone not in that order and I have different routines depending on what skincare issues.


Acne Problem

I'm having at the time this one is for acne. I don't let my mouth dry before I remove them I find my skin feels more hydrated that way, so I'll rinse it off And then it's time to nourish the skin using a toner.


Use Orange Blossom

I'm using orange blossom [water], and this is notorious for helping with oily Acne-prone skin. I get mine in the baking aisle at my grocery store for like three or four dollars.

The last product I'm going to use is a moisturizer depending on the time of day. I'll use someday moisturizer or a night one. I'm going to be using my knuckle to get it out of the jar because it's much more sanitary than tipping your fingers and even when your hands are clean?


Micro Bacteria

There are micro Bacteria underneath your nails most of the time I rub the moisturizer between my fingers and then I press it onto my skin. Once it's all evenly distributed. I start rubbing it in like normal.


Drink Fluoride Water

The first and last most important step is to drink alkaline fluoride-free water. This is the number one thing you can do for your health and for your skin.

No amount of products is going to give you good skin. But drinking water is going to give you clear beautiful skin every single time. I hope you enjoyed my skincare routine. Thank you for reading.
Shani Sheikh

Hi, I'm Shani, the admin of this blog. I really like to make web designs and writing articles on Beauty Tips, Health Care, Beauty Tips for Girls, Beauty Tips for Face, Hair Care, Beauty Tips & Tricks, Body Care, Weight Loss Tips & much more.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post