CHEST WORKOUTS | FULL BODY WORKOUT - BEAUTY TIPS

CHEST WORKOUTS | FULL BODY WORKOUT
CHEST WORKOUTS

Greetings to everyone. How are you all doing? I hope you all are doing well. I am back with a new workout for you all. Today I will explain how you can train chest even when you are at home. We are going to do a bodyweight home chest workout. Throughout the article, I will explain how you can train your chest using different variations of push-ups.

Let’s begin. Before starting I would like to tell you about the exercises we will do. In today’s article, we will do 8 exercises which are 8 different variations of push-ups. With these, we will train all areas of our chest muscle being inner chest, outer chest, upper chest, and middle chest.

We all know that going to the gym and lifting heavy weights leads to muscle fiber breakdown and hypertrophy. Then we feed them with good nutritious food which results in muscle growth. A lot of people have asked about how they can replicate similar hypertrophy and muscle breakdown with home workouts.

You May Also Like These.


In today’s article, I will share 2 techniques for this. The first is the high repetition range. This means that in every exercise we will do a high number of repetitions which lead to failure. The second is TUT (Time under tension). Both of these techniques will be explained during this article. And using these you will be able to train your chest muscles properly.


Normal Push-Ups

The 1st exercise which I am doing is normal push-ups. The reason for doing this is to warm up the chest. My target is 20 repetitions. Let’s start. Tighten your core before starting. Go Things to keep in mind are you need to maintain proper posture throughout the exercise. Whenever you come up you need to breathe out.


Incline Push-Ups

Let’s move to our next exercise now. 2nd exercise for today is inclined push-ups. A lot of people say that they are not able to target their upper chest when they are training at home. It’s really simple to target your upper chest.

I will explain this exercise using two chairs. There is a gap between these two to increase the range of motion. Place your hands like that your Core tights Stretch your chest when you go down and squeeze when you come up, breathe out I have done 15 repetitions but you can do 20 as well. It completely depends upon your strength and capacity.


Moving Push-Ups

Let’s move to our next exercise. My 3rd exercise is moving push-ups. This consists of two exercises, normal and diamond push-ups. Repetitions will be 10. 1 rep of normal and diamond push up each will make a complete rep.


TUT Technique

We have reached our 4th exercise. In this, we will use the TUT technique and see for how long we can keep our muscles under tension. We will hold push up for 15 seconds. Get into a push-up position. Core tight, go down and hold it there for 15 seconds.


Close Grip Decline Push-Ups

The 5th exercise which I will perform is close grip decline push-ups. To perform we require a heightened platform and my hands will remain close to the chest maintain good balance and keep your hands close. Move your body a bit forward. Core tight and go.


TUT Push-Ups

The 6th exercise will be bodyweight TUT push-ups. In this, we won’t come up fully and need to keep the muscle in continuous tension. I will perform this for 30 seconds. Take the position of normal push-ups. Core tightened. With this our 6th exercise is complete.

The benefit of this is that it provides a maximum pump to my chest. Do try it yourself. And if you want to do it for 40-45 seconds, you can do that as well depending upon your strength.


Negative Push-Ups

Let’s move to our next exercise. We are left with just two more exercises. And for the 7th one, we will do negative push-ups. In this, you need to go down slowly in 20-25 seconds. And once you are down, come up quickly. Let me demonstrate. Take the position of normal push-ups and then come down slowly.


Inner Chest Muscle

In our 8th and last exercise, we will target our inner chest muscle. And try to activate the muscle fibers of the inner chest muscle. I will need an elevated platform on which I will place one of my hands. The other hand will remain down on the ground. Take a position and go down and when I come up, I will twist my body to the side of my upper hand. Squeeze the pectoral as much as you can. Then go down again. Like this and squeeze. You need to perform 10 repetitions. Similarly, you need to perform 10 repetitions with the other hand as well.

Hold on we are not finished yet. Till now I have explained all 8 exercises and once you do 1st to 8th it completes 1 round. But you all need to try to complete at least two rounds. And all those who complete both rounds do tell me about it in the comments box.

Do like the article if you enjoyed it. And I hope all the content we are creating is being useful to everyone in some way or the other. If they proved beneficial for you, do share it with others as well. I will keep making more articles for you all. Till then take care of yourself and your families. Goodbye, take care.
Shani Sheikh

Hi, I'm Shani, the admin of this blog. I really like to make web designs and writing articles on Beauty Tips, Health Care, Beauty Tips for Girls, Beauty Tips for Face, Hair Care, Beauty Tips & Tricks, Body Care, Weight Loss Tips & much more.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post