14 HAIR CARE TIPS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW - BEAUTY TIPS

14 HAIR CARE TIPS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW
HAIR CARE TIPS

Hello there and welcome to today's article (My mustache is falling off). Today's article is on hairy girl hacks. I wanted to write this article because I thought back to my younger sixth-grade self.

You May Also Like These


Let me tell you a little story. On the first day of sixth grade, I moved from Chicago to Florida. I went to school in a skirt. My parents did not let me shave, because they were that kind of parents. Literally the first class I ever stepped foot in sixth grade.

I just remember everybody's eyes on me like but not on me, but on my legs, and I was like, 'Oh God. Sixth grade is gonna suck!' Just took me down memory lane and I want to put together some of my all-time favorite hair hacks for, well, the hairy girl. I hope you enjoy this article.


Hairy Nightmare

A thumbs up if you've had hairy.... hairy experiences. You've had a hairy nightmare. So, leave me a comment down below letting me know what age you first started shaving or, if you don't shave today, let us know down below in the comments.

I think it's really cool because you know what shaving and taking and getting rid of body hair is a choice, right? You don't have to do it. Choices people, so don't get offended if some people don't shave or some people shave.

This is a world we live in, okay. Let's all unite. Let's get on into the article. Tweezers have never really been my best friend probably because I always over tweeze, but I have a really cool method that I always use and it's threading and you can actually make it yourself.

So, all you do is just tie off a little piece, twist it around, and then using your pointer finger and thumb you can scroll like this. And then all you do is just go back and forth onto your eyebrows or your upper lip.

My experience, you can never really over pluck with this and the hair takes at least twice as long to grow. So, a great way to cover up the hair on your arms, your face, or your stomach is basically to just dye it. It's much simpler. It also isn't that harsh on your skin if you're going and shaving your skin.


Use Of Waxing

It's always been my preferred method. It leaves my skin super soft. It also looks very natural and I like it. If you happen to have nose hairs, which I know is embarrassing, there is the waxing method, but honestly, that's just torture.

So, instead, I have two other ways. The first one is to use scissors, but another one that's even better is to use this the little device, and it doesn't hurt I'm just kidding with you guys, that basically, you could use on your eyebrows or your hair, and it just takes everything nicely away.


Use Shaving Cream

I'm constantly running out of shaving cream, so the best thing to use is just coconut oil. It's cheap, efficient, and it makes your look super smooth. Ingrown hairs are a girl's worst enemy. So, a really easy remedy is basically to create your own little scrub.

To do this just use some brown sugar and mix in some olive oil and there you go, you got yourself the scrub that will exfoliate and leave your skin really nice and smooth. After a few uses, you'll notice your razor isn't so sharp.

So, a really quick hack to this is to put it in baby oil and what this does is prevent the blade from rusting and making it like a brand new shaver again, nice and sharp. The great at-home hack is basically to create your own sugar wax.


Beauty Busters

Now, I actually did this in a Beauty Busters before. It didn't work, but I finally got the method down. Let me know if you would like to see a Beauty Busters re-do. I think that would be a lot of fun. Basically, this is what you call a sugaring method and it's amazing because you can just do it at home, at the comfort of your house.

So what you want to do is just wait until the wax cools then you want to apply it on the opposite growth of the hair and pull in the direction of the hair. Not really sure why marketers keep promoting a "girl shavers." Honestly if you want a really nice shave, just use a guy's razor.

It's like the best hack of all time. That does it for today's article. I really hope that you guys enjoyed it. I hope this helps some of you guys out if you're a hairy girl, or if you are a hairy girl and you don't want to shave, I hope this helps.


Conclusion

Anyways, if you like this article, give it a thumbs up. Stay connected with me on my blog and Twitter and Instagram. I love posting you guys on just different things in different aspects of my life. I love you guys so much. Thank you so much. Bye!
Shani Sheikh

Hi, I'm Shani, the admin of this blog. I really like to make web designs and writing articles on Beauty Tips, Health Care, Beauty Tips for Girls, Beauty Tips for Face, Hair Care, Beauty Tips & Tricks, Body Care, Weight Loss Tips & much more.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post