SKIN WHITENING HOME REMEDIES FOR YOUR FACE - BEAUTY TIPS

SKIN WHITENING HOME REMEDIES FOR YOUR FACE
SKIN WHITENING

Today I am talking about an amazing remedy of skin whitening powder. Which is very expensive but I will make it with no expense at all, or you can say that today`s remedy (cost) of this powder is almost free free free.


Skin Whitening Powder

So now let`s move on to our remedy for skin whitening powder! So today I am sharing this skin whitening powder secret with you all, my main purpose to create this website is to share my experience and knowledge with you all so you can get benefits too!


Don’t Need To Go Parlor

Especially for those people who can`t afford to go to the parlor, or spend money on expensive products, or they have not enough time to take care of themselves, so my goal is to tell them easy and quick ways to make them beautiful or attractive, and they can take care of themselves at home!

Usually, we don`t share or tell anything beneficial to others for free. So with the help of this website platform, I will be able to share my experience and knowledge with you all, if anyone, anywhere can get benefits out of my remedies, this will be the biggest achievement for me, if you know about something beneficial then you should share your experience and knowledge with others, it's kind of charity!


Easy & Simple Ingredients

This skin whitening powder is made with easy and simple ingredients!
This incredible powder has a lot of benefits, which I will tell you further in this article, besides today I have a small special surprise for my visitors as well, which I will share at the end, so keep reading till the end.

Now let`s see how to make this amazing powder, for those people who are visiting this website for the first time, they should know that I am only sharing these remedies and tips in a beauty conscious, which are simple and easy to use.

(1) First of all, we need an empty bowl to make this powder, as you remember I told you that its cost is almost zero because which ingredients we are using can easily found in our kitchens and homes, this powder is very effective for our face and skin, its price is not much but its effects are impeccable, remember don`t throw orange peels out, dry them cause they are very useful, as you can see I dried orange peels before and make it's powder-like so.

(2) Now add 2 spoons of dry orange peels powder into an empty bowl. You can store this whitening powder for up-to one year, no issue! This is lemon, I also dried them and make their powder as well, like so, its look like a fine powder, lemon has a natural bleaching agent in it for our skin, which helps us to even out skin tone, and in orange peels, vitamin c is in large the quantity which will make our skin brightening and glowing!

(3) As you can see if you drink orange juice your skin gets instantly fresh, as this powder will also give your face freshness. Just think it in this way, that this powder will resolve all your skin problems. If you have acne, pores on your face, or you have dull skin this will solve all your problems!

(4) You can use this (powder) in any remedy, face packs you make, or as it is. As you can see I already dried these lemon peels and make its powder, add 1 spoon of lemon peel powder! Lemon has also a high amount of vitamin c and potassium, in short, lemon peels have 10% more minerals in them, then lemon itself, so this lemon peel powder is very important and beneficial for our skin treatment! At last, we have turmeric (Haldi) easily available in the kitchen, add half a spoon of turmeric (Haldi) into it, done!

(5) You can see how simply and easily you can make this skin whitening powder! Now mix it well, and now how to store it! Use airtight containers like so! And you can store this for up to 1 year, as you can see it in dry form so it never gets amiss! And also which ingredients I used in this are very useful and effective for your skin!

(6) Use it without any worry or hesitation, I will also tell you its pack so stay tuned! Put this in an airtight container like so! And when you need to use it for face pack, take 1 or 2 spoons of powder and put it in an empty bowl.

(7) Now you can make this in 2 ways, first for dry skin, add raw milk in it, and then apply this on your face and for oily skin and combination skin, add 1 spoon of yogurt in it and mix it well. It will become a very fine paste, which will make your skin tone even lighter and brighter, and also resolve your skin problems as well.

As you can see it looks fine, I will add this powder in my future remedies, so stay tuned! You can use this in any face pack, it has no side effects at all, just benefits and benefits, now make this (mixture) like so, and now how to apply this, first wash your face, you can use this whitening powder paste on full-body as well, apply this on your face, hands where ever you want, like so, it will shine and bright that area! After applying this like so, leave it for 15 minutes!

Surprise. So as I told you earlier that I will give you a surprise, which is that which love and support you gave me, I am very very thankful for that. I didn`t imagine for once that I can get so much love and support from you. I will try to make sure that those visitors who gave me their feedback and support, I will name out them in my article.

Now after 15 minutes when this pack gets dry, massage it with soft hands, like so. So it's all benefits and goods can be soaked up in our skin, to make it more effective! After that, wash it with normal water!

Related Posts


I hope today`s article is beneficial for you all, and I hope you like it as well, so as I told you earlier if you got something beneficial then share it with others, so everyone can get benefits out of it, so try to Share this article as well, Inshallah, we will meet soon, with a new remedy, take care of yourself, and remember me in your prayers.
Shani Sheikh

Hi, I'm Shani, the admin of this blog. I really like to make web designs and writing articles on Beauty Tips, Health Care, Beauty Tips for Girls, Beauty Tips for Face, Hair Care, Beauty Tips & Tricks, Body Care, Weight Loss Tips & much more.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post